Welcome and thank you for visiting Positively Strong Health Solutions!
Sunny Amirpour is the founder and head of programming at Positively Strong. As a friend, daughter, sister, wife, student, life enthusiast, martial artist and personal trainer, her goal and passion is to bring the excitement and understanding of health & fitness to people with real lives. With a strong belief that health and fitness can be fun, flexible and achievable, she sets out to teach and instill healthy skills that fit within the busiest of schedules. She believes in teaching people to become independent in their own fitness programs.
Sunny’s main focus is helping clients feel better with a holistic approach that incorporates posture correction, strength training, flexibility, and nutrition counseling.
- Northwestern University, M.S. Health Communication
- CanFitPro PTS (Canadian Fitness Professionals) Personal Training Specialist
- C.W.K.F (Canadian Wado-Ryu Karate Federation) 3rd Degree Black Belt
- Fitness Kickboxing Specialist- Level 1 certification
- American Heart Association C.P.R. and A.E.D
- 15+ years of experience with one-on-one personal training, remote online training, teaching karate and group fitness classes
- Specializes in high-intensity, total-body, and functional training styles to enhance fat loss and increase muscle density
- Combines ballistic movements with functional exercises to improve body composition, strength, balance, power, and stability
- Enjoys training in the gym but really loves getting outside and staying active by kicking around a soccer ball or playing ultimate frisbee with friends.